Friday, June 11, 2004

Brawain - Brawn and Brain

Brain or Brawn, the age old question. Which is better? Well, I think that Brawn AND brain is the best. Hence the term, brawain. I mean, look at the West, they have used their best brains to improve their brawn, i.e. WMD! This is a classic case of brawainism. If you look at most of the great civilizations, they were founded purely on the strength of the army. Even now we have the so called Super Powers, well, ok, they ARE the "Super Powers", they have their beginnings on the might of their weapons and armies. O Tempora O Mores!

4 Comments:

Blogger sage said...

So your condoning brawainism despite it resulting in weapons of mass destruction? O Mores indeed!

1:05 AM

 
Blogger Reacher said...

Hmm... no Im not condoning it. But I havent defined what I meant by better; better for whom? What I define by being "better" is to be successful, and in human terms, that is survival and the passing of your genomes. As described in the Gospel according to Darwin. So yes, to survive and spread your genes, you have to be a brawain. All those small creatures unworthy of a second look and the big strong ones who dont have a good harvest of neurons its, see you later alligator! Or rather, no see you later!

11:07 PM

 
Blogger shehan said...

I think I'll stick to brain;-)

8:04 PM

 
Blogger pax said...

Brain without Brawn is effective.
Brain with Brawn is even more effective.
Brawn without Brain is a sri lanka politican

I'd go for the Brain first, then try to get the Brawn as well.

10:13 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home