Friday, June 11, 2004

Of Laptops PDAs and other gizmos...

This isn't the first time that I owned a laptop. But somehow this time feels different. Maybe its because I have one of the latest cutting edge laptops around. (No, I'm not just saying that, its true... ) And the fact that I received a very good price for it. Having two machines on my office desk is liberating in a way. My slow office machine is now reserved solely for the purpose of checking mail coming to my office account. And I use my laptop ( remember? The one with the latest cutting edge technology?) for most of the other, more interesting endeavours, such as writing this and other blogs.

Office is not the only place to be liberated by the laptop. I can work on top of my bed. Yippeee... There were tera amount of times when I was too lazy to go switch my computer on, and so kept snor.. err... slumbering on! But now... Whoa! It shouldn't be called a laptop but rather a tummy top!

I love my laptop! But somehow my instinctive nature in smelling a good business deal is telling me to use it for a few months and sell it off for a good profit. I wonder whether I should be saying this out loud so that the whole world could see it! I mean, what if my future buyer reads this?

In retrospect there are some annoying features. Such as its weight. Boy is it heavy! But being the optimist that I am, I am going to use it to improve on my (already improved), ahem!... physique!

And it IS quite bulky. But nevermind. I didn't buy this laptop to be moving around all of the time. Only in the mornings and evenings, to and from work.

And my PDA... Poor PDA! Its feeling a bit jealous. I forgot to bring my PDA yesterday too! I have hardly even had time to look at it! (There goes all my schedules that I have painstakingly scratched!) I wouldn't be surprised if I found my PDA pouch empty one morning with a note in it from my runaway gadget!

3 Comments:

Blogger shehan said...

glad to hear that u have made a new friend sir. poor old friend must all down ha? tell him that i care for him, and my frienship won't 'cost a thing' ;-)

9:50 PM

 
Blogger Umm Dawud said...

This blog sounds more like a comprehension on "My Pet" than a laptop! He he... juz kidding

11:09 AM

 
Blogger razor said...

That laptop must have cost a fortune...abt the same price u got the laser for...or maybe more.....ur PDA is not the only one thats feeling neglected....ur car, ur car...that poor car, it told me everything....

3:34 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home