Monday, June 28, 2004

My Dream : A Lankan Simputer

I have a dream, that one day Sri Lanka will be able to manufacture its own Simputer. I even did research on it yesterday during a boring workshop lecture on robotics. Can buy LCD Modules from here. I wonder whether I could use a Microprocessor for this. Anyway, a tocuh sensitive LCD will do. It is definitely a possibility. Anybody want to join me? Or would some hapless student take this upon their (able) undergraduate shoulders as a challening FYP?

2 Comments:

Blogger pax said...

Hmm...

Quite interesting Bru...

But I think you should try to get your wiper fixed in your car.. How do u switch it off ?????


Pax

6:57 PM

 
Blogger Reacher said...

Ah! the wiper. A mere speck of dust in Bru's great plan. (love to speak of myself as the third person). Its very simple actually. Just unplug the fuse! I dont know why the car manufacturers bother with putting these additional levers. You could just unplug the fuse and have any contraption switched on or off! Theres efficiency for you!!!

4:55 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home