Wednesday, February 16, 2005

Waking up with a song in your mind

Don't you sometimes wake up with a song running in your head? It happened today, and the song was "My Girl", you know, the classic... If you don't, then you really need a reality check. So I called MY girl and wanted to sing it to her... Only one problem though, when I called, I was kinda embarassed, and ...errr... dunno whether I should say this in public,... but I was a bit shy too.... I'm not a very shy person by nature. Anyway managed to sing the chorus at least, since I forgot the main verses.. darn....

< singing > My girl... talking about my girl
.
.
.
<fading into the background>

2 Comments:

Blogger Reacher said...

Errr... doubt that bad breath'll propogate through the phone line, sir! Or is it Lord Tube!?

3:13 PM

 
Blogger Tasha said...

5 years later and more in love with you each day! Thank you for everything you do for me...
and most of all thank you for being my best friend!

6:31 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home