Sunday, November 04, 2007

After a long time...

Hello Blog... It's been more than a year since I last blogged. How have you been doing?

A lot of water has passed under the bridge since my last type. I am now, very soon, going to be a father. I am no longer in the land of my birth. I have travelled nearly half-way across the world and now residing in the tranquil land of milwaukee, wisconsin, USA. Oh what roads life throws in your walk-way... It was just about a month ago we were at a pilgrimage in the holy city of meccah. That was a wonderful experience which I will treasure for the rest of my life. Perhaps I will dedicate a different blog to it.


I have so many things to write about. About the friendly people, about roads, about the driving culture. So many things, which when I experience, I visualize blogging and sharing. The fast speeds of the internet are also making the habit come back.

I hope that I will be able to continue this... more frequently.

1 Comments:

Blogger Uchi said...

nice to see you're back ... blogging .. of course ... and yeah keep us posted ...

4:45 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home